"BlueBRIDGE: Cloud infrastructure serving aquafarms and supporting models" was among the modules of the NKUA postgraduate course on “DATA BASES MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS”.
The course, which was given by Prof. Yannis Ioannidis, took place on 6th December 2016 at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens and was attended by 14 students.
During the course the two BlueBRIDGE virtual research environments (VREs) on Performance evaluation, benchmarking and decision making in aquaculture and Strategic Investment Analysis and Scientific Planning/Alerting were showcased together with the relevant techno-economic and socioenvironmental models.
Special focus was given to data base and GIS management issues as well as to the implementation, architectural and technological aspects.
- Introduction to Bluebridge & VREs, presented by @Eleni Petra (NKUA)
- Performance evaluation, benchmarking and decision making in aquaculture VRE, presented by @Gerassimos Antzoulatos (i2S)
- Strategic Investment analysis and Scientific Planning/Alerting VRE, presented by @Haralambos Dimitrakopoulos (CITE)
- Social and environmental monetization models for Blue Economy, presented by Stella Tsani (ICRE8)
- Geoanalytics platform issues, presented by D. Katris (NKUA)
- Geoanalytics architecture and technologies, presented by Giota Koltsida and N. Laskaris (NKUA)