Please find below the list of the upcoming and completed BlueBRIDGE training courses and webinars. For more information about the BlueBRIDGE trainings please contact us at email@example.com
UPCOMING TRAINING COURSES & WEBINARS
|Using e-Infrastructures for Biodiversity Conservation More here.||
- e-Infrastructures and for Virtual Research Environments
- Practice with the D4Science e-Infrastructure
- Geospatial data visualization and representation
- Statistical models for species distribution modelling
- Accessing large heterogeneous biodiversity data catalogues
- Signal processing of biodiversity-related observations
- Machine Learning applied to species observation records
- Lexical search in large taxonomic trees
- Cloud computing applied to biodiversity analyses
|2-8 May 2017||Pisa, Italy|
COMPLETED TRAINING COURSES & WEBINARS
|Training Course / Webinar||Topic||Date||Location|
Click here to access the course training material. The material includes a presentation that introduces the CMSY model and the use of the BlueBRIDGE e-Infrastructure services to conduct experiments on data-limited stocks; A Simple User Guide for CMSY and BSM (docx); Instructions for users of RStudio and R software used in the course and the sample files.
|CMSY using the BlueBRIDGE e-Infrastructure||21-23 March 2017||Lorient, France|
Course material: Presentation What can «blue» do for you: overcoming ICES challenges with BlueBRIDGE tools; The BlueBRIDGE approach to collaborative research; Management plan evaluation of western horse mackerel; Ensemble multispecies modelling and the BlueBRIDGE initiative.
|Stock assessment VRE||19-23 September 2016||Riga, Latvia|
Course material: Presentation "Using e-Infrastructures for Biodiversity Conservation"; Biodiversity Lab VRE (please register and access the VRE to try the BlueBRIDGE facilities for Biodiversity Conservation. These include facilities for: Inspect species distribution maps; Produce a species distribution maps; Analyse species observation trends; Inspect species occurrence data; GIS maps and geo-spatial datasets visualization and access; Taxa names discovery; Data mining of occurrence records).
|General introduction to e-Infrastructures and to the BlueBRIDGE facilities for Biodiversity Conservation||25 November 2015||Paris, France|